Artists Registration Packet
Link to Zapplication
The Staff of the Berkshire Crafts Fair cordially invites you to participate in our 42nd Annual Berkshire Crafts Fair - August 12, 13, and 14, 2016. Nestled in the beautiful Berkshire Hills, our area has been a haven for tourists from New York, Boston and the Northeast to enjoy the finest cultural events of the season. Take part in our busy tourist season this August at the Berkshire Crafts Fair and again help us to represent the showplace of quality crafts in New England.
The Berkshire Crafts Fair offers the convenience and comfort of an all-indoor show. The main exhibit areas are fully air-conditioned providing customers a unique opportunity to view this exceptional display of creativity and craftsmanship.
Once again we will provide the unique support from our faculty, staff and students at Monument Mountain Regional High School in order to make this event a truly enjoyable experience.
The Berkshire Crafts Fair offers people a prime location to exhibit and sell their works. The Berkshire Crafts Fair is located at Monument Mountain Regional High School on Route 7 in Great Barrington, a major tourist route. We have 90 Indoor, Air Conditioned exhibit spaces available. The price for each exhibitor’s 10’ X 6’ space is $475.
No sales commission is charged. There are no special days set aside for wholesale selling. Craftspeople accepted must be present to run their booths during the course of the fair.
- April 8 th - Deadline For Receipt of Application ($35 before March 1, $45 if submitted after March 1)
- April 14th - Digital images Viewed By Jury
- April 28th - Notification Date
- June 15th - Deadline for Receipt of Registration ($475.00)
- July 1st - Cancellation Deadline for Refunds
- August 11th - Fair Setup and On-Site Registration
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday August 12th, 13th, & 14th 10AM - 5PM
- Admission $8, children 12 & under free
For further questions please contact Neel Webber at: neelwebber [at] gmail [dot] com
Applications are being processed online at: